Career Episode Report Structure
Three Career episodes should be different which defines your skills and experiences and duties you are responsible for that job. Also go through migration skill assessment booklet (MSA), read the ANZSCO code that is different for each individuals. Pick specific competency areas to be highlighted with every career episodes in a paragraph.
Here is the format of career episode report –
To be written in 100 words, this introduces the reader to career episode and should include basic information like
a. Chronology – Dates and duration of the episode
b. Name of the organization
c. Geography where that particular episode happened
d. Title of the position held by you
After introducing the reader to the career episode, next comes in setting the operational background of the working/studying. This will detail out things like nature, objectives of the project, your responsibilities and organization chart highlighting your position. Background is to be written in 200-500 words.
3. Personal Engineering Activity:
This is the core of the career episode where the actual application of the engineering ability is demonstrated. To be written in 500-1000 words, this should include –
• How the knowledge was applied?
• Task which was given to you and how did you go about accomplishing it
• Any difficulties (technical) encountered along the way and how did you resolve them
• How did you work with other team members?
• What all strategies did you adopt including any innovating design?
• Important thing: It is very important to highlight your individual contribution rather than teamwork therefore make sure you use phrases like “I designed...”, “I investigated…” Rather than “we did…”
As the name suggests, this section just sums up the entire episode and talks about whether the project achieved its objectives or not and your personal role in it. Allotted word limit for Summary should be 50-100 words.