CPD report writing and how much time is required to compete it?
Continuing professional development is important because it ensures you continue to be competent in your respective profession. It is an ongoing process and continues throughout a professional’s career. To those who are willing to migrate to Australia surely have to submit the CPD report for migration skills assessment.
• CPD Writing helps you to reflect, review and document your learning and experience of engineering information and abilities after you have picked up your building capability.
• CPD ensures your capabilities keep pace with the current standards of Engineers Australia in your respective field.
• CPD ensures that you maintain and enhance the knowledge and skills you need to deliver a professional service to your customers, clients and the community.
• CPD ensures that you and your knowledge stay relevant and up to date. You are more aware of the changing trends and directions in your profession. The pace of change is probably faster than it’s ever been – and this is a feature of the new normal that we live and work in. If you stand still you will get left behind, as the currency of your knowledge and skills becomes outdated.
• CPD helps you continue to make a meaningful contribution to your team. You become more effective in the workplace. This assists you to advance in your career and move into new positions where you can lead, manage, influence, coach and mentor others.
• CPD can deliver a deeper understanding of what it means to be a professional, along with a greater appreciation of the implications and impacts of your work.
• CPD helps advance the body of knowledge and technology within your profession.
• Continuing Professional Development Writing assumes a main job in giving and portraying scopes such as management, leadership, academics, projects, writing, communication and other skills.
• Depending on the profession – CPD contributes to improved protection and quality of life, the environment, sustainability, property and the economy. This particularly applies to high risk areas, or specialized practice areas which often prove impractical to monitor on a case by case basis.
The ideal word count of CPD for 6 years of experienced professional would be 600+ words. A CPD is a record of all the formal and casual activities you completed in your respective engineering occupation. The EA searches for each one of those activities which you have experienced to pick up information and make improvement in your learning. It ought to be in a list form and should pursue a sequential appeal.