Get the Best CV-Resume Writing Services for Engineers (EA)
The resume or CV writing is the most vital part of your job application. It creates your total picture of who you are. The resume provides the members of the EA (Engineers Australia) community to get to know about your career goals, educational qualification, the experience you have regarding the job, and your overall personality.
It should be written in a manner that it would provide all the necessary information about the applicant and should make the applicant look like the best-fitted candidate for the applied post. The writers of our team are aware of what the hiring authority might be looking for in the resume. They will write your resume in a manner that it will make you look like the best-fitted candidate for the specific post by making your personality presentable.
Know about CV or Resume Writing Services
When you prepare the resume, you have to take extensive care. You have to keep in mind your career goals and what you want to achieve. You also have to make sure that you get regarded as the best candidate for the job you are applying for. There are some of the things which you have to remember while writing your CV.
It would be highly beneficial for you if you provide each and every detail of your educational qualification that you have till the date. You can provide this with the detail of the institute from which you have passed, the percentage you got, and the location where the institute is in.
You should also be providing your employment details, the experience of your work, the internships that you have done. You should also include the craft of your engineering in the resume.
You should also include the engineering skills that you have attained at the time of your engineering course, or outside training course, or workshops which will add credentials to your resume.
For the details of your employment, you should be including each and every detail about your previous organization which will include the location and the name and other details of the organization. Also, include the post you held and the projects you handled in that organization and the responsibilities you fulfilled.
Things you should know about CV-Resume Writing
A Resume needs to be prepared with utmost care and with time keeping in mind your career goals and objectives so that you are the best candidate for whichever position you are applying for. There are certain things you should be kept in mind while CV-resume writing.
• It would help if you provided all the details of your education preferably from undergraduate till date or completion of your engineering course. You can provide this with the detail of location and institute and your percentage achieved.
• You must provide details of employment, work experience, internships along with details of your engineering craft and experience employed.
• You can also enlist the engineering skills attained by you during your graduation and workshops or training outside adding an extra credential to your resume.
• For complete employment details, you must include the name, location, and details of your employing organization, the exact duration of your employment, a position held by you and details of the task assigned to you and your responsibilities.
• You must be honest while compiling your Resume and be careful to not miss out on the continuity in your career years. An Engineer preferably a member of Engineers Australia must verify each event in your resume. The verification needs to be done in a particular format as described by EA community members. The following statement must accompany the CV and countersign by the verifier.
“I verify that this is a true statement of the career history of (candidate’s name) during the period (date) to (date).” This statement must be accompanied by the printed name, address, phone number and status of the Verifier, with their membership number if applicable. Engineers in Australia then confirm the verification.
In case the candidate cannot provide a verified CV due to overseas employment, they must provide a letter of recommendation from the current employer stating the location, contact details, terms and duration of employment, roles and responsibilities.
• The CV must be prepared in English. If due to employment outside the country with non-native English citizen, an original of recommendation letter from employer and a copy in English must be submitted.
• Under exceptional cases and for some reason verification cannot be provided for last three-year employment period, you must upload a declaration certificate stating the information provided by you is true to the best of your knowledge.
• Finally, you must prepare your Resume in chronological order, check it for any spelling errors and grammatical mistakes and use refined English. Also, while printing you must use good quality paper and never forget to put your signature.
Our Writers know exactly how to arrange your information so that your CV looks informative and makes your credentials high. The information provided by you is transformed into a well-written CV by us which you can put forward to the EA members for your candidature in a well-reputed organization and be assured of your selection.